+1 844 366 4008

Lakes Super Tours

Lakes Supertours were into offline touring business and wanted to scale up the business by opening scope of Online bookings and payments.

Challenge

The company was offering many packages and also serving customers with customised packages. Customisation of package will make developer to show all the options on website so that a customer can make a package of themselves.

Solutions

  • Hike branding developed custom codes for website in 30% of the portion to serve the specific need, the codes were optimised to secure the details, and while remaining 70% were served with Booking plugin.

Results

  • Intuitive interface and accurate details accelerated business by covering wide range of customer and company started revenue generation from website.

From the client

“Our requirement was to start a stream of our existing business online, and Hike Branding made it possible with the best deal.”

Website designed and developed

API integration

Plugin developed and customisation

Automation between web apps

“Team HikeBranding is a professionist in web development. They are serious and professional and we have often cooperated for important projects.”

Stefania H, SalusBank System

“Hikebranding is highly professional and the service which they gave to me was awesome. I purchased the service when I came to know about the issues with WordPress Sites. They just nailed it with their extraordinary talent. I am still with their service and going to continue it for a long time.”

Greg G, Blue Eye Picture

“First, I will say a big thank you to Hikebranding as they just did an amazing work with their superb talent and knowledge. My site got hacked, I was searching for the best service and I came to know about them. I ask them to solve the issue. Within a few weeks, my site was back with the best security at an affordable rate!”

Andrea B, Executive Director

Already Know the Details of Your Project?

Focus on product/service development and leave your website development tasks to us. Hike branding will boost your business to become a brand. Let us know more about your project.